Shafaq News / The Ministry of Oil announced today, Friday the final statistics issued by the Iraqi Oil Marketing Company (SOMO) for the month of December.
The ministry said in a statement
· Crude oil exports totaling 88,211,750 barrels at 4,213,432 thousand dollars.
· The total export of crude oil from central and southern Iraq oil fields amounted to 85,195,608 barrels.
· Kirkuk oil exports through the port of Ceyhan amounted to 3,016,169 barrels.
· The average of daily export reached 2,846 thousand barrels
· The price of one barrel of oil reached 74.765 dollars.